Taskmatics Scheduler 1.1
Release Notes - August 31, 2015
Version 1.1 of Taskmatics Scheduler was released on August 31, 2015. You may upgrade to this version free of charge if you have a current Gold Support Plan or download a free 90-day full featured trial. Please follow these instructions in order to update from a previous installation.
Version 1.1 adds several new features, performance enhancements, and bug fixes. Please see the list below for a summary of the 1.1 release:
- Calendar Trigger Enhancements – The built-in Calendar Trigger now supports user provided exclusion dates. This functionality allows the Calendar Trigger to be configured to exclude user provided dates that would otherwise fire within the configured set of properties.
- Dashboard : New Filter Functionality – Dashboard screen in the administrative console now allows users to find scheduled tasks that contain the entered term (similar to filter handling on other administrative screens).
- Bug Fix: Intermittent loading error appeared in the administrative console when adding a trigger to an existing scheduled task.
- Bug Fix: Intermittent memory exception that would intermittently be present in the agent event log. This would happen on some systems when the coordinator queried for usage information.
- Reporting Performance Enhancements – All existing reports have been optimized for speed.
- Dashboard Performance Enhancements – Loading of the dashboard is now significantly faster.
- System Performance Enhancements: Minor database schema changes to improve overall system performance.
- Installer improvements – Additional messaging and logging added for a smoother install experience.
- Task Dispatch Performance Enhancements: Task dispatching system optimized.